You guys, I am so excited for this weekend.
My parents are coming into town, and my dad and I are going to run a 10K together! My mom and a couple of her friends here are also going to walk the 8K at the same time. I’m hoping for good weather, though it looks like rain.
Hope you all enjoy this Spring weekend. Here are some good reads you might peruse with your morning coffee:
- Related to my other post today on decluttering your closet, Design*Sponge has some good articles on letting go of things and decluttering tips and tools.
- Recipes for making your own natural cleaning products.
- This New York Times article explores the fascinating finding that humans want to accumulate more than they can even use, even if it negatively affects our quality of life.
- Maddie has created this guide to rhinestones and beading.
- What does it mean to be a rich entrepreneur? Oh man, I relate to this article so much.
- The guardian on the rebirth of Italian fashion.
- KCET sent me this interesting article about the Institute 4 Labor Generosity Workers & Uniforms, right in the city of my birth (Long Beach, CA).
- Is the first world’s biggest addiction actually… just about anything that distracts us? Why are we so uncomfortable so much of the time?
- Does an interest in style and fashion mean that you are taken less seriously as a woman? Sadly, I’ve found this to be true in some circles.