It’s time for our next pattern of the month!
This month, we’re featuring Cinnamon, our sweet slip dress or camisole pattern. We have a few modification ideas to share all throughout February, one of which I’ve been saving up for MONTHS.
As a child of the 90s, I love a good slip dress. They’re so sleek and simple, so easy to layer when it gets cold and the most comfortable thing in the world when it’s hot. They’re also great under other dresses for more modesty, like tissue knit tunics or loose knit sweater dresses.
I rounded up some of my slip dress inspiration for you:
1. A tropical maxi in a palm tree print by Moschino Cheap & Chic
2. How about pale pink with black straps, from Wren SS2014?
3. This free people dress made me think how easy it would be to add drapey off-the-shoulder straps
4. Band of outsiders dress has crisscross straps across the midriff, which would be so easy if you just made some extra spaghetti straps
5. The color of this Rachel Comey dress is just so lovely
6. Love the lace triangle back on this Tamara Mellon dress
7. The same dress has some interesting lace insets and slits
8. This Zara dress is probably too bare for most of us, but I love the idea of the mesh layered beneath the fabric
9. Racerback in silk from J. Crew
10. Interesting colored insets on this leaf-print dress
11. A bit of lace and a marble print.
Get 20% off with code CINNAMONTH
You can get 20% off on Cinnamon all this month by entering code CINNAMONTH at checkout.
And we’ll have more ideas and tutorials for Cinnamon all through February.