This week we received boxes upon boxes of goodies. And they’re all for YOU!
On Wednesday, our UPS guy joked that his goal was to fill our entire meeting table with boxes. That happened pretty darn quick.
What is it all for? Well, we are still working on putting everything together and tying it with a pretty bow before we present the big news to you all. But you can expect to receive all the juicy details within the next two weeks!
We unpacked everything, and now it feels like the chaotic aftermath of a 5 year old’s birthday party. You know, when the ripped open boxes and bits of shredded wrapping paper cover the floor? That’s our office today.
But at least now everything is accounted for, marked with stickers, and tucked away on new shelves.
In other new, Kristen got a new sketchbook! She is enjoying a break from last week’s hustle and bustle, and collecting ideas for the next project…
Portland Fashion Events
- MagBig Boutique Yard Sale: Today! 10am-5pm
- WILL Homestead Store Grand Opening: Tonight! 7pm-10pm
- Skin Trunk Show @ Lille Boutique: Tonight! 5pm-8pm
- Free download – 1940 PreVue fashions by Simplicity.
- Head-to-toe prints!
- I found this series of awesome cowgirl shots and had to share.
Lovelies For Sale
- I’m crazy about these cartoon purses and bags.
- These lovely ceramic products available on Zady are from right here in Portland!
- Am I the only one who goes bananas over locally made stationary?
- Free knitting pattern for Queen Ann’s Lace Fingerless Gloves.
- Need a new bag? Here are 10, with tutorials! Take your pick.
- Great tutorial by Lauren Taylor on how to sew knits without a serger.
- Wanna make something with felt?
- Easy last minute couples costumes for Halloween.
- Make your own tree branch buttons!
- Stuff made with books.
Happy trails, to you!