A few good reads and links for your weekend. I highly recommend checking out the first in particular:
- Have you heard of the Sapeurs of Congo? If not, you really must must must learn about this subculture and view more gorgeous photos of these men. I think it’s a moving example of the role fashion can play in uplifting our lives. So inspiring!
- Did you see these adorable illustrations Jacqui created to go with last week’s Wardrobe Architect exercise? So cool!
- As a scarf lover, I liked this seasonal scarf guide. I’d like to make some summery ones like number 3.
- 6 things you should know about your clothes, great reading from an ethical fashion consultant.
- And the follow up to that last post, 4 things to remember every time you shop.
- A fantastic beginner’s guide to eco-conscious shopping.