Cynthia of Birch Fabrics is a triple threat. She runs an online retail shop, a brick-and-mortar store, and a manufacturing division. Here is why all 3 are worth checking out:
- The largest selection of Japanese Import fabrics online. Cynthia has always had a soft spot for Japanese designers. “Japan has such a vibrant culture and perspective that really comes across in their prints. It is the birthplace of popular design trends such as Zakka and Kawaii. Nobody does cute as well as Japan.”
- Modern fabrics for any project. Their fabric supply focuses on distinctive fabric for home decorating, garments, kids, and quilting. Their wide range of current designers include Alexander Henry, Moda Fabric, Timeless Treasures, Michael Miller & more.
- Weekly Sales. You can get details by checking their blog, signing up for their newsletter, or liking them on facebook.
- Tutorials & Free Patterns. The blog also features great quilting tutorials, sewing projects, and even some free patterns. Their focus is to help beginner sewists and encourage the use of modern fabrics.
Their adorable brick-and-mortar store is located in Paso Robles, CA. “From here we receive and process all online orders for Fabricworm while also welcoming the general public to browse our huge selection of fabrics.”
Left: Andrea, Marketing & Graphic Design. Center: Cynthia, Owner. Right: Arleen, Birch Wholesale Manager.
Birch Fabrics Organic
Birch Fabrics Organic is the manufacturing division of Cynthia’s company. She works with a fabric mill and lovely talented designers, such as Teagan White, Dennis Bennett, Rebekah Ginda, Dan Stiles, and Emily Isabella. “Our goal is to produce high-quality organic cotton fabrics with a focus on whimsical prints and patterns for the modern sewist.”
Birch Fabrics Organic recently partnered with Charley Harper to create a new collection in 4 different textiles: cotton poplin, knit, flannel, and canvas. For this giveaway, Cynthia is allowing 1 winner to pick 5 yards from any fabric in the new collection.
How To Enter: Leave a comment below by midnight PST on Tuesday 11/5 telling us:
- Why you are excited about the new Birch Fabrics’ Charley Harper collection.
- What you would do with 5 yards if you win.
Want More Free Stuff? Cynthia updates their blog weekly with a new giveaway. They even give everyone multiple entries to up your chances of winning. “It’s a fun way to interact with our wonderful customers!”
ETA: Congrats to Maxine, who won the 5 yards of fabric!