I have lots of dreams, and one of them is to evolve this blog into one of the most awesome, useful sewing/making/creating blogs out there. Do you want to help me?
I really love posting things that are beautiful and helpful, and I just know there’s lots more some of you other creative geniuses could contribute. So I’m looking for someone (or multiple someones!) who might like to be a regular guest blogger over here. You’d get a chance to promote your own blog, an audience of awesome sewists here, and of course you’d be working with one of your favorite indie businesses. ;)
Some ideas for what would make this blog shine:
- Tutorials for your favorite sewing techniques
- How-tos and patterns for accessories and other pretty little bits and bobs
- Insightful discussions about sewing, creating, and DIY
- Inspiration from the past
- Interviews with creative people who sew
- Book reviews, for modern and vintage sewing and craft books (imagine reviews for older books on embellishment, millinery, glove making, sewing…. wouldn’t that be wonderful?)
- Your favorite sewing tools
- Musings on fabric, color, and prints
- History of sewing
- Any other fascinating subjects you can think of!
Are you interested? Drop me a line and let’s scheme together!
Or if you just have ideas about what you would want to read in your own ideal sewing blog, feel free to leave a comment here!