The time has come to write and photograph some new posts for Snippets, and Caitlin and I thought it would be fun to invite contributions from everyone. We’re just two people after all, and I’m sure you guys have a ton of ideas we haven’t thought of.
Do you have…
- A favorite way of dealing with a tricky technique?
- A homemade tool that helps you out?
- A favorite tool that you find invaluable but most people don’t know about?
- An easy way to do something that’s otherwise time consuming?
- A fun trick for keeping organized?
- Anything else that might help another sewist out?
We’re going to pick our favorites, which we’ll post in the Snippets newletter with full attribution to you. In addition, if we publish your tip, we’ll send you a gift certificate for 10 bucks in our store to say thanks.
Oh, and if you remember where you picked up the tip, let us know that as well so we can give them a hat tip.
Fill out this form to submit your tip! You can enter up to three times, but please no more than that.
Note: We already have several tips queued up, so there is a chance we might already be publishing a tip similar to yours. Please understand that if you see a tip similar to one you submitted in the next few months, it’s more than likely one we’d already written.