We’re back in action after a relaxing Thanksgiving here in the US. I had an amazing time in sunny southern california, and even got to do some fabric shopping with my friend Christine Haynes (more on that later).
It’s always a little weird to come back to work in the middle of the week. I feel completely lost after being home for a week.
It reminds me of running (or working out in general), actually. After a month of being sick and traveling, I’ve just started to dive back into my regular running routine. Ouch!
How do you get yourself kickstarted after you step away from something for a while?
Here are some lovely links I’ve been perusing this week:
- This Tumblr celebrates the beauty and fashion of the hijab. Gorgeous!
- A twin peaks fashion editorial from Sassy in the 90s. Like Kayte, I am a child of the 90s.
- Mady made a lovely Albion for herself. Nice to see it on a lady!
- Are you famiuliar with Worn fashion journal? I’ve been reading it for years. They’ve got some fantastic holiday gift packs right now.
- I just bought this beautiful silkscreen for my home. I love it.
- Discovered this great article on inspiration and imitation. Very much worth a read. (via @loveforeverblog)
- A nice one for the holidays: How to tie a perfect bow.