It’s starting to get hot here in Portland, so we’re celebrating Adelaide this month. You can add one of our favorite Seamwork patterns to your collection for just $5! The sale runs through the end of May.
Here are 6 reasons why Adelaide belongs in your closet:
- Two words: polka dots! By @emma_made_this
- Sometimes you have to bust out the hammer, which is really fun. By @theruffledstitch
- Adelaide is great for showing off prints. Have fun with how the patterns lay on your placket. By @karu_aru
- Rachel from House of Pinheiro sewed one of my all-time favorite Adelaides, for a perfect retro look.
- Adelaide sews up wonderfully in Nani Iro fabric, by @kalliesews
- Delaney proves that Adelaide also looks great in cats! So bust out those big, bold animal prints you’ve got hiding in your stash.
If snaps intimidate you, don’t worry, Haley’s got you covered with this tutorial for set-in snaps.
What’s your snap style? Would you sew a solid-colored Adelaide or one that makes a statement?